We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

What media are you consuming at the moment?

Watched the pilot episode of Star Wars: Rebels (on it's own DVD release, with a few extras), which my daughter (read: my wife) got me for Father's day and immediately requested we watch. I was very impressed. It was more Disney in appearance and tone than The Clone Wars (is it me or does Ezra look, sound and act an awful lot like Aladdin?) but managed to maintain much of what made the other series so great and tie it all together better with the tone of the original trilogy. I can't wait to get the actual series on DVD now...

Also my daughter (2 1/2) loved it.
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

Messages In This Thread
RE: What media are you consuming at the moment? - by Seraph - 06-20-2016, 07:22 PM