We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The Shameless Self-Promotion Thread!

I've been in a very singing sort of mood these past few days, but recovering from a cold kinda made it difficult to do a decent recording. I made this attempt this morning, however, and I'm mostly happy with it. The practices almost invariably go better than the actual recording attempts, it seems.

Anything But strong (a cappella) originally by Eurythmics.

This is one of my all-time favourite songs. It was a comfort to me during my lowest moments in my early twenties and it means a lot to me still. I'd have liked to have put more emotion into it, but the effect of hitting the record button tends to make me suddenly self-conscious and I don't always manage to put my all into it. Sad Maybe next time?

Sent from my KOB-L09 using Tapatalk
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

Messages In This Thread
The Shameless Self-Promotion Thread! - by Seraph - 05-13-2016, 07:17 PM
The Shameless Self-Promotion Thread! - by Seraph - 01-19-2018, 08:21 AM