We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Prime Minister/Appointed Cabinet Discussion

Wow. Nice to know that in the past two years, We still haven't gotten rid of our toxicity and Personal attacks. It also seems like our admin still don't know how to administrate.
This is a bloody game. You're all acting like real life politicians, not doing anything that actually matters and just attacking everyone. Roavin I've recently lost most respect for you. You're not the interested newcomer you once were. This is such a stupid game, and we all waste our lives on it. There is no need to be so awful to people you don't even know. We all just need to take a new look at this because this region looks as stupid as it did when I first joined, if not way more.
I am Zadiner/Zak. Part of Assembly, some other stuff, Founder of some other region.
Hey, I have a bunch of issues. You don't need to care.
Emoji of the week:  :dodgy:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Prime Minister/Appointed Cabinet Discussion - by Zak6858 - 02-09-2017, 02:54 AM