We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Minister of Foreign Affairs Summer 2017 Term

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs 
Announcement

We are pleased to announce that after an exceptionally active and positive election cycle with strong candidates, the South Pacific has elected Drugged Monkeys as delegate of the South Pacific.  

DM has a long history in the South Pacific that includes serving as an Ambassador under the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, serving as Minister of Justice twice, and serving the Military as Minister of Security under the SPA and NSA prior to the SPSF. Most recently he has served the region as Vice Delegate, and then three terms as Prime Minister, all the while serving on the CRS. 

In his victory speech, DM stated:
Quote:Words cannot express how grateful I am for this opportunity.
I have written a speech, but I’m sure it will not fully express my gratitude.

First off I’d like to thank Seraph and Sam for both running clean, amazing campaigns.
I’m not sure I’ll ever recover from the roller coaster ride of a Second Round we had here on the RMB with the voting! Tongue
Seraph, your a Rock Star. In the short time you have been here you have made quite the impression. You will continue to do amazing things here in TSP and Beyond, of that I have no doubt. Thank you for being such a noble opponent <3

Next I’d like to thank all the voters, and I mean ALL the voters! We had 114 voters this go-round, which makes this the Second Highest Voter Turnout in the RMB Delegate Election Round. All of you, the TSP Citizens, are what make this all possible. Without your participation and support, I would not be here today writing this speech.

I’ve dreamed of this moment ever since I stepped foot in this beautiful region, and now I will get the chance to see that dream become a reality. I don’t know what else to say besides Thank You. Thank You all for giving me this opportunity, I will not waste it.

Much Love,

DM

DM will be undertaking a foreign relations tour in the coming weeks! Keep an eye out for further announcements!

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

Messages In This Thread
RE: Minister of Foreign Affairs Summer 2017 Term - by Escade - 09-17-2017, 04:31 PM