We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[NOTICE] Disclosure of Intelligence: The Red Phone

Evidence E is the entire raw log, which was shared with the Court unredacted. It contains everything that is in this brief.

A version of this brief (basically everything except the last piece of evidence, which isn’t evidence of “legal hostility” itself, but rather supporting evidence pointing to how serious Souls took the TSP convos) was shared with the Cabinet on 10/19/2018, when they were working on reissuing the proscriptions. The raw log was shared with PM Farengeto 8/12/2018. Roavin as PM, of course, had the raw logs while his Cabinet was planning the proscriptions in the first place. His summary of the proscription (in the “Several Proscriptions” thread) pretty much matches what I wrote in my brief— I’m just more wordy, and his was a draft.

Having a new administration come in definitely fuzzed things up. Farengeto believed the draft Roavin presented to the Assembly was the final proscription. At the time, I don’t believe he had seen the raw intel— Roavin was worried about disseminating the intel too widely, as to not threaten the sources. I believe the idea from the new Cabinet was that Roavin would finish the proscriptions on his own, which was not really the same understanding Roavin had (he could correct me if I’m wrong here).

At the end of the day, though, regardless of what 3 different Cabinets knew and the level of access they had to the raw intel— the Court has full, unredacted and unbiased intel. I quite literally just sent them the raw logs, as requested. It’s unclear exactly how the Court parsed the logs, because in my opinion, no reasonable person can walk away from reading the snippets here and think there’s much ado about nothing. And those snippets are honestly just what I could find by searching obvious TSP-related phrases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Messages In This Thread
Disclosure of Intelligence: The Red Phone - by sandaoguo - 12-29-2018, 06:10 AM