We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

LegComm: Completed TheHellene's Application for: Ministry of Defense,Ministry of Foreign Affairs,Of

User name: TheHellene (ID:2435)
Nation: The Hellene
WA Nation: Unknown
Main Nation: Unknown
Significant aliases: Labrador and New England
Other regions: Unknown
Bans: Unknown
Discord account: Unknown

Applying for: Ministry of Defense,Ministry of Foreign Affairs,Office of World Assembly Legislation
What are you interested in?: I think that it would be interesting
Prior Experience: None
Availability during update: I can TRY to be active, I am usually asleep at 12AM, and I think I could be active at 12PM.

Preferred contact method: Via telegram to my main nation

Hi there, thanks for applying to the Ministry of Defense/South Pacific Special Forces!

There seem to be couple blanks and inconsistencies in your form which makes it harder for us to process your application. I see you haven't listed any Discord account, which is a must-have if you wish to participate in real-time military gameplay. You didn't mention what your WA nation is, despite your WA membership being situated at the nation you listed in the form. There is also a total lack of information regarding the other regions you've resided in.

Please respond to the above concerns in your form before your application can be processed. Thanks!

Hello, thank you for your application! The Office of WA Legislation seconds the concerns above before we can process your application.
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History