We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Executive Recruitment Weekend: Trading Card Giveaway

[Image: 7gDhwab.png]

Greetings all,

As part of this weekend's Executive Recruitment Weekend, the Cabinet will be giving away several NationStates Trading Cards from the regional trading card reserves to nations which participate in any of our Saturday events for Executive Recruitment Weekend.

We'll be doing two drawings for trading cards, which will randomly distribute them to all nations who enter.

The first drawing will be for a Season 2 Qvait (Market Value: 12 Bank), a Legendary card representing a long-time South Pacifican who has served multiple terms in the Cabinet as Minister of Foreign Affairs and Regional Affairs, in addition to serving as a Role Play moderator, Soldier in the South Pacific Special Forces, and (once again) member of the Council on Regional Security. To enter this drawing, nations need only post in this forum thread. All South Pacificans who post in the thread will be eligible to win.

The second drawing will be for a Season 2 Glen-Rhodes (Market Value: 26.50 Bank), a legendary card representing a former Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs who is currently a member of the Council on Regional Security and a forum administrator. To enter this drawing, nations must sign up to join an executive staff using the Unified Executive Applications form.

Drawings will be conducted from all those who have entered on the morning (CST) of Sunday October 19. If you have any questions, please let me know via a post in this thread, forum PM, or Discord DM and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!
Minister of Foreign Affairs
General of the South Pacific Special Forces
Ambassador to Balder
Former Prime Minister and Minister of Defense

[Image: rank_general.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_3.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg]

[Image: ykXEqbU.png]

Signing up for the Qvait. I just signed up for MoC yesterday, does that also qualify me for the Glen, or should I have waited a day?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Eshialand's post:
  • HumanSanity

(12-18-2021, 11:40 AM)Eshialand Wrote: Signing up for the Qvait. I just signed up for MoC yesterday, does that also qualify me for the Glen, or should I have waited a day?

It’ll qualify you, no worries
Ambassador to Balder

[Image: rank_general.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_3.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg]

Signing up for both Qvait and Glen-Rhodes.

Signing up for Qvait

Congratulations to @Eshialand for winning the drawing for Season 2 Sandaoguo after signing up to join the Ministry of Culture Staff!

Congratulations to @Domais for winning the Season 2 Qvait!
Ambassador to Balder