We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Geography

I know we all have privacy concerns, and this is not an attempt to circumvent those concerns, or make anyone uncomfortable. However, I thought it would be neat to share our general geographic areas for anyone who wanted to share. No need to be any more specific than you'd like to be. I just thought it would be fun to see where we are all from.

I live in Southeastern Pennsylvania in the United States. I grew up in this area as well.
~Lady Elaine Elysium

Elysian Pastures

I currently reside in Northern Virginia.

I live in Western North Carolina, on the border of the Piedmont and Mountain regions
DMoRA of the CIA
MoA
Officer in the SPSF

About 55 miles west of Center City Philadelphia. Grew up in southern New Jersey, though
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus
Deranged in NS since 2011

One and ONLY minion of LadyRebels 
The OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY other half of LadyElysium

Malmö, Skåne, Sweden/Sverige, Scandinavia, Europe, Earth, the Solar System, etc.
You'll never find me.
But if your number's up, I'll find you!
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope

Where I live, I'm surrounded by the Appalachians, living within 10 mi. of the closest one. About 30 miles east it starts getting flat.
DMoRA of the CIA
MoA
Officer in the SPSF

I live in the Greater Toronto Area of Ontario, Canada.

I grew up in San Jose, California, but I have lived all over and do currently live in Arizona.

Farengeto... I was just there-ish about 4 months ago. End of November, took LE to the falls for her birthday Smile
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus
Deranged in NS since 2011

One and ONLY minion of LadyRebels 
The OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY other half of LadyElysium

I am from Singapore, which is a sovereign nation. Despite this, many Westerners continue to perceive that Singapore is part of the People's Republic of China or Malaysia, which thankfully, we are not.