We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

NatanuReeves's Application for: Ministry of Defense,Ministry of Foreign Affairs

User name: NatanuReeves (ID:2497)
Nation: Basitinia
WA Nation: Unknown
Main Nation: Basitinia
Significant aliases: The Russian Turks
Other regions: None
Bans: None
Discord account: NatanuReeves#0087

Applying for: Ministry of Defense,Ministry of Foreign Affairs
What are you interested in?: In the views of the Ministry of Defense, I am looking for a strong sense of security within the region of the Southern Pacific, and I am looking for a very prestigious and fun roleplay experience, learning from others and taking in information on how to improve and defend more effectively through speech and community. I hope that in the Defense region I wish to secure foreign relations within the region, prevent raids or wars, and keep Splendid Isolation and peace within the incredible realm. As for foreign affairs, I am looking to be a formidable ambassador and hope to achieve simply good affairs with other regions within the world of Pacifica, and hope to keep stability within the government, able to focus on internal affairs with no problems outside the region.
Prior Experience: I have had no prior experiences within the realm of roleplay on NationStates, but with this opportunity I hope to get a good sense of community and working together with other people to communicate better and be more precise on roleplay. I have always loved the idea of roleplay and with this I wish to have as much fun as I can serving the Southern Pacific
Availability during update: I believe that I can be avaliable during the weekends for both times (due to serving school) I believe I can try and make it at the weekends only, as it is the only good option.

Preferred contact method: Via a private message on Discord