We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Resignation from MoE and the CG

So... I'm resigning as Minister of Engagement and as a member of the Coral Guard.

Going into my terms as MoE, I certainly didn't expect to end up here again, burnt out in an elected office, but well, here we are. It certainly wasn't easy for me to do this, but I know that there is no way I am going to get back on my feet for the rest of the term. To be clear, this has nothing to do with the state of TSP or TSP government or anything of the sort, it is all on me. I hope that TSP will be able to elect a new MoE that is more MoE-tivated to do things Tounge. Thank you all for giving me the opportunity to serve in the previous term, and I'm sorry for disappointing in this term.

The reason for my resignation from the Coral Guard is a bit different. I have been enjoying my time there, maintaining high endos and participating in discussions. However, I've been wanting to get into military gameplay for a while now, and given my current state, I'd thought it would be a good time to try something new that isn't a multi-month commitment. I hope that I can continue to serve TSP as part of the SPSF.

I wish the best for the Ministry of Engagement, the Cabinet, and the Coral Guard. I probably won't be running for elected office for the next few months, as I will try to focus on school and other real-life things.

-Hya
[-] The following 7 users Like Purple Hyacinth's post:
  • Apatosaurus, Encaitar, Evinea_, Jay Coop, Moon, Witchcraft and Sorcery, Wizard Ferret

Thank you for your service as both a Minister and a member of the Coral Guard, Hya! Heart

All the very best in the South Pacific Special Forces! ^-^
[-] The following 1 user Likes Amerion's post:
  • Purple Hyacinth