We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Adding a link for achieved Assembly threads to the Assembly forums, or [...]

Adding a link for achieved Assembly threads to the Assembly forums, or [...]
[...] moving ASSEMBLY OF THE SOUTH PACIFIC sub-forum that contains the archives of all Assembly discussions (THE SOUTH PACIFIC  HALL OF HISTORICAL RECORDS  ARCHIVES  FUDGETOPIA HALL OF GOVERNMENT) under ASSEMBLY OF THE SOUTH PACIFIC forum (THE SOUTH PACIFIC  GOVERNMENT DISTRICT  ASSEMBLY OF THE SOUTH PACIFIC).

While the Hall of Historical Records is the general-purpose archive category for all archived threads, I believe it is important for us to be able to access the archived Assembly debates directly under the Assembly forum. 

Either moving the sub-forum, or adding a hyperlink under the Assembly of the South Pacific forum should work.

The whole point of the Hall of Historical Records is to have a single location for archived threads, so archived Assembly threads will not be moved from it. A link to the archives is possible but I don't know if it's needed. There is already a link to archived voting threads, and the Chair would always set up a "main links" thread.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kris Kringle's post:
  • Penguin