We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Southern Tactical and Rescue Squad

Torchwood and Patagonya are forming a new group known as Southern Tactical and Rescue Squadron. Our objective is to preserve survival numbers and eradicate the hordes of invaders who would otherwise destroy our reputation as an anti-zombie region on Z-Day. Our task force consists of two groups, Pro-Kill nations, to attack invading hordes, and Pro-Cure nations to heal other Pro-Cure nations as well as Pro-Kill nations. Both are needed if this is to be successful. If interested please comment below or contact Patagonya or Torchwood 18 via telegram.

Roster:
The Kill Corps
- Quietdad (Coordinator)
- Farengeto
- Patagonya
- Kiasu-ism
- The Third Imperium
- Opplandia
- Olorian
The Cure Corps
- Sporaltryus (Coordinator)
- Copek
- Llamas
- Torchwood 18
- The Agnostic Collective
- Farengeto
- Aschenburg
- The Second Transcaucasian Confederacy
- Bundesdeutschland
- Fiefdomness
- Karnetvor
- The Life States
- Auxha
- Caasd
- Liberatia
- United Allied Earth Federation
- Creepypastian
- SJS Republic
- Castygium
- Qvait
DMoRA of the CIA
MoA
Officer in the SPSF

As a notable contributor to the cure effort last year, Farengeto will support this organized effort.

I wish to join the Cure Core. I also offer my two puppet nations to assist in the same manner.

If I can access my PC I'll try and supply at least 1 puppet

welcome to the team Farengeto
DMoRA of the CIA
MoA
Officer in the SPSF

(10-19-2014, 01:11 AM)TAC Wrote: I wish to join the Cure Core. I also offer my two puppet nations to assist in the same manner.

thank you, welcome to the team
DMoRA of the CIA
MoA
Officer in the SPSF

You have my sword.
The Third Imperium
Journalist, South Pacific Independent News Network (SPINN)

Provost, Magisterium
Sergeant, East Pacific Sovereign Army
Journalist, East Pacific News Service

Foreign Affairs Minister, The West Pacific

Welcome to the fellowship.
DMoRA of the CIA
MoA
Officer in the SPSF

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND][ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND][ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND][ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND][ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]Kill Corps Zombie Licenses
DMoRA of the CIA
MoA
Officer in the SPSF

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND] [ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND] [ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND] [ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND] [ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND] Cure Corps. ID Cards