We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Tug of War VI - Retro Revolution

Tug of War VI
Retro Revolution

Rules:
- We all start at 50.
- Count to 100 if you prefer retro games and want to fight for the revolution.
- Count to 0 if you prefer modern games and want to fight against the revolution.

First person to get to 100 or 0 gets to decide the rules and title for Tug of War VII. Please let an admin or minister start the actual thread. The winner can post their prefered rules and title in the previous thread.

Tug of War I - Tug of War II - Tug of War III - Tug of War IV - Tug of War V

51 ¡Viva la Revolución!

What is the definition of retro in this thread?
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope

Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

(10-18-2014, 12:30 PM)The Solar System Scope Wrote: What is the definition of retro in this thread?

Anything from 2001 and back.

Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Legal Resources: