We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

O PROTAGONISTA's Application for: Legislator,Ministry of Culture,Ministry of Def

User name: O PROTAGONISTA (ID:2681)
Nation: T O K I O
WA Nation: T O K I O
Main Nation: T O K I O
Significant aliases: Sem envolvimento significativo
Other regions: Não
Bans: Nunca fui Banido, não tenho uma semana de jogo.
Discord account: O PROTAGONISTA

Applying for: Legislator,Ministry of Culture,Ministry of Defense,Ministry of Engagement,Ministry of Foreign Affairs,Ministry of Media,Office of World Assembly Legislation
What are you interested in?: Ministério da Cultura
Prior Experience: Sem experiência anterior
Availability during update: Disponível. OBS: O NICK DEVE SER DIGITADO DESA FORMA (T O K I O)

Preferred contact method: Via telegram to my main nation

Hello and welcome! Do you happen to speak English?
[Image: flag%20of%20esfalsa%20animated.svg] Esfalsa | NationStatesWiki | Roleplay | Discord

[Image: rank_officer.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_2.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_3.min.svg]

(07-06-2022, 08:13 PM)Pronoun Wrote: Hello and welcome! Do you happen to speak English?
Obrigado,
Não.

(07-06-2022, 07:02 PM)O PROTAGONISTA Wrote: Applying for: Legislator,Ministry of Culture,Ministry of Defense,Ministry of Engagement,Ministry of Foreign Affairs,Ministry of Media,Office of World Assembly Legislation
What are you interested in?: Ministério da Cultura
Hello and welcome ^^
Could you please clarify whether you're applying for legislator status? You seem to have clicked the "legislator" box, but only list the Ministry of Culture as your interest. Thanks in advance!
[Image: koC8Gf6.png]
[Image: Sl6mZCD.png] [Image: iEwICrf.png] [Image: IL1nUV5.png] [Image: RLU6NBO.png] [Image: MbXQuqv.png]

Greetings! As the Minister of Engagement, I must respectfully decline your application. Please contact me by PM or Discord if you have any questions.
-Griffindor/Ebonhand
-Current Roles/Positions
-Legislator 2/24/20-
-High Court Justice 6/7/20-
-South Pacific Coral Guard 11/17/20-
-Minister of Engagement 6/17/22-

-Past Roles/Positions
-Legislator 7/3/16-4/10/18
-Secretary of State 4/3/20-2/24/21

-Chair of the APC 9/24/16-5/31/17
-Vice-Chair of the APC 6/1/17-4/10/18
-Local Council Member 7/1/17-11/17/17