We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Amberholde Minor House

June 2022 General Election Results

Speaker: Order, order! Attention please.

Room: (Falls quiet, listening to the Speaker)

Speaker: The results are in. 

Room: (Excited murmurs).

Speaker: Order. In joint fourth place, with one Seat each, are the Undivided Family Party, the Modern Civil Rights Coalition and the Independent Humanitarian Group.

Room: (Cheers).

Speaker: Order! In third place, with two Seats, is the Advanced Red Party.

Room: Ooooh!

Speaker: Order! In second place, with three Seats, securing the Opposition, is the Revolutionary Peace League.

Room: (Cheering).

Speaker: Orderrrrrr! In first place, with forty-two Seats, is the Eastern Theocratic Group.

Speaker: (After the cheering) Order, so, the new Leader of the Opposition is Dina Greig, the new Prime Minister is Simeon Guzman. The Prime Minister's job, now, is to begin to form his Government. I wish him luck. I congratulate the June 2022 Parliament and wish you all luck.

Speaker: (After the cheering) I have not been elected to the new Parliament, this is the last time you will all see me in this capacity.

Room: Awww.

Speaker: Order! I wish my successor as Speaker in the new Parliament the best of luck.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Qaweritoyu's post:
  • Hammerstar