We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Zombie Movies/Books

What are your favourite Zombie movies or books?

Personally, I love Zombie books but find most of the movies depressing. I really enjoyed World War Z and The Zombie Survival Guides, and about movies I like Zombieland and World War Z. Zombieland, specially, since it's so funny and not-depressing for a Zombie movie.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Some of my favorites include:

Dawn of The Dead - My first Zombie movie brought on by Resident Evil 2 for the Nintendo 64 (scared the hell out of me.)
Resident Evil Series - They took the standard for Zombie movies and set it on fire.
Battle of The Damned - Saw this recently. Robots fighting zombies? Sure, why not?
Zombie Apocalypse - Zombie Tiger? Take that Resident Evil.

Favorite Zombie movie would most definitely be Zombieland. Favorite Book would be World War Z. Are we including games as well? If so I've got to give it to Red Dead Redemotion's Undead Nightmare DLC.

Sure, let's add games!
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Unturned is a good one.

I don't know if it qualifies as a Zombie novel, but Parasite by Mira Grant is quite good too.

Legal Resources:

Nope, not a Zombie novel. That's an Outbreak novel.

Still a good novel. >.>

Legal Resources:

Apocalypse Z, eh?

Oh, I knew I was fogetting one! Yes, Apocalípsis Z is great. Happywide

Legal Resources: