We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Declassification of the Cabinet Office

[Image: bkdzsKN.png]

Statement on the Declassification of the Cabinet Office

In order to comply with Article 8 of the Code of Laws, and in the interests of public transparency and historical studies, the Cabinet has declassified all records of the Behind Closed Doors and Cabinet Office sections. While previous records from July 2003 until February 2012 were already public, we are now displaying for public view records from February 2012 until March 2014. We hope that they will be of great benefit for all those wishing to know more about the history of the South Pacific and of its Cabinet.

Needless to say that if we have missed any thread that shouldn't be public (containing personal information or sensitive communications, for instance), anyone should feel free to contact us so that it can be moved out of public view. We remain committed to respecting the privacy of all users.

Here we give links to the actual Cabinet private forum from the IP.Board Forum:

Thank you,

The Cabinet of the South Pacific
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Let's see how much trouble we all get in with all this new dirt floating around. Happywide

Indeed!
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System