We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Resident Spotlight: Llamas (2spooky4u Edition)

Llamas is a citizen of the South Pacific. Ever since the outbreak started, he has been right in the middle of it. We decided to interview him to see what it was like down from the ground, and see what the average citizen is experiencing. Here is the interview:

TheUnitedSolarRepublic (USR): So we've been hearing about the situation with the Z-Virus from the perspective of the governments, we haven't actually heard from the people on the ground, I want to do that now. My first question is, when did you see the first 'zombie'?

Llamas: The first zombie, hmm... That would be yesterday, at around 2300. There were zombies long before though.
USR: What happened?

Llamas: I was just doing some super-secret and important cabinet business (at a parade with the marching band Tounge), I was playing my trombone, when suddenly I ran into a zombie. Luckily, trombones make really good weapons, so I stabbed him with it and hit him over the head repeatedly till he died.

USR: Did you start playing the trombone before or after the start of the apocolypse? 

Llamas: After, but I'd been in school before I started playing trombone so yeah, I missed most of the apocalypse yesterday

USR: So considering you're new to playing the trombone, has your playing made the apocolypse any worse?

Llamas: Probably. Those dying in the apocalypse died with their ears being assaulted by an evil sound, which must've sucked for them Tounge.

USR: Can your trombone playing be utilized as a weapon against the zombie hordes?

Llamas: Probably. THAT'S IT! WE NEED EVERYONE IN TSP PLAYING A TROMBONE POORLY, ASAP! WE CAN USE THE HORROR OF THE SOUND TO DRIVE THE ZOMBIES AWAY! It's a brilliant plan, foolproof! Zombies *are* known to be great music lovers, after all!

USR: Good to know! I shall relay this information to my contacts in the South Pacific Ministry of Health, maybe we can finally put an end to this apocalypse! 

USR:  How is your family? Do you have any close collegues or friends who have been infected?

Llamas: Well, my mum was infected, she wasn't very interesting before, so it took us a few hours to realize that she was doing even less and moaning even more than usual.

USR: That sounds terrible! How's she doing right now?

Llamas: She's in the hospital

USR: Has she eaten or bitten anybody?

Llamas: Nope

USR: At least that's good!

USR: What is your opinion on the government response to the situation? What should they do/keep doing, and what have they done wrong?

Llamas: They should do an about-face on policy. EMBRACE THE ZOMBIES! THE ZOMBIES CAN BE OUR FRIENDS! 

USR: So you are in open disagreement with the South Pacific Government's zombie policy?

Llamas: Nah, I was just scared of that zombie, he's dead now. I like the policy.

USR: Alright.

Llamas: We just need more trombones

USR: And terrible players?

Llamas: Yes! IN FACT WE NEED TROMBOONS!

USR: Or maybe some Trom-bones, because skeletons are really spooky! Maybe the Skeleton Trom-bones can scare away the zombies.

Llamas: Yes! WE MUST USE THE POWER OF TERRIBLE INSTRUMENT PLAYING!

USR: I can screech my violin terribly, you can play your Trom-bone, and together we can defeat them all!

USR: So now that half of the world is infected by zombies, should we keep fighting them or should we just assimilate?

Llamas: Fight 'em, with the power of music!

USR: Sound logic. 

USR: One more question. After this is all over, how do we move on, and where do we move on to?

Llamas: We must move to Disneyland! *Advertisement paid for by the Disney Corporation Tounge

USR: Then we can ride the spinning teacups for the rest of eternity!

USR: Thank you for doing this Spotlight!

Llamas: Sure, any time!

Llamas: We must move to Disneyland! *Advertisement paid for by the Disney Corporation Tongue

product placement bro

Brand loyalty.