We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Kazmr's Lazarus AMA

Curious about Lazarus? Or just about me in general? This thread is where I, Kazmr, will answer all! What is this tobliron stuff I'm always trying in vain to make 'a thing'? What's my favorite color? Why is Lazarus red? Ask away.

Proof
Ambassador of the Republic of Lazarus
General of the Lazarene Liberation Army
Former Chairman of the PRL

Ohh, awesome!

Are there any green Lazarenes still active?
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Yes!

Feux and Stu were both the last King and a cabinet member from the old Lazarus. I joined Laz about a month before NES and others were removed from the region, and two months before the PRL was officially established, so I guess I can kind of count as Green. Funk actually joined originally back in May 2013 and was active for a couple months then. Harmoneia is still around as an endorsee, and she pops in on the forum and IRC though she's a bit inactive. New Rogernomics just returned; he's been in and out but stuck around since the start of the PRL. Apollo is currently a congressman and was in Lazarus since 2012. May be one or two people that I missed, but there's still people who recall when we were Emerald.

How many governments has Lazarus had before the PRL?

Its a bit of a complicated question honestly Tounge Over the years Lazarus has had a number of forms of government, the most prominant being the 'Mandates', which could in a way be described as a constitutional government. There were seven of them from between the early days of Lazarus up until the start of the PRL. Generally change came about when it became apparent that the previous mandate was no longer effective, or the region had gone through some major change. Different mandates typically had a different structure of government which changed over the years. You can see Mandates Five, Six, and Seven one one of our previous forums here. However, in between or simultaneously with some of the mandates, there were various invader or coup delegacies which maintained a government, sometimes for only a brief time, sometimes for months in the case of New Omnivaro after the First Mandate was established way back when. Various symbols came in and out of use over the course of different Mandates, for instance the Phoenix and the color Green only became official during Harmoneia's time as Delegate during Mandate Five back in late 2006

Kaz, do you secretly bear great admiration towards me that you hide in an attempt to avoid public embarassment? What? You say I'm still acting a bit self-aggrandising? Preposterous, I say! Tounge

*burns the Embassy down*

You damaged my marriage!
Ambassador from The North Pacific

*arrests McMasterdonia for arson*

McM, how could you! Sad
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

I am a veteran Kringle Sad I am old and le tired..... I need more help, I don't need to be arrested Sad
Ambassador from The North Pacific

Kazmr: Did you have sexual relations with my husband, McMasterdonia?
Is it true that you are pregnant with his child?