We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

De-classifying the Cabinet threads

Alright guys, I'd like to clean up the Cabinet area here. As such, I'd like to declassifying and archive everything that isn't Pinned or in "The Situation Room." Nothing major, but we'd need a Cabinet vote to declassify.

Can we get a role call ASAP?  Thanks!
-tsunamy
[forum admin]

I'd like to read everything before I decide whether or not it needs to be declassified.

The alternative would be to make a private archive until we declassify. There's eight months worth of threads here ...
-tsunamy
[forum admin]

Personally I don't think there is anything sensitive in the threads of the main Office. It mainly deals with coordination of Cabinet-wide affairs, discussions for appointments and beginning-of-term threads. Sensitive business is usually conducted in the Situation Room or on IRC.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Well, we don't want people making votes that they aren't comfortable with. (Let's leave that until the second month Tounge)

Kris -- would you opposed to me making an "declass" subforum for the time being where we can put everything we want to declassify and let people go through it? That would satisfy my desire for cleaniness and probably make it easier to pinpoint the threads we're talking about.
-tsunamy
[forum admin]

There is already a "Cabinet Office" section in the Archives. I could just set the permissions to Cabinet-only, if needed.
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

(12-01-2014, 10:59 AM)Kris Kringle Wrote: There is already a "Cabinet Office" section in the Archives. I could just set the permissions to Cabinet-only, if needed.

But isn't some of that classified? I'm thinking if we make it here -- and direct everyone from this post -- it'll just be until we take a vote on it. Then, at the point, we'll move everything over and delete the subforum.
-tsunamy
[forum admin]

I'm...not sure I'm following.

Legal Resources:

De-classified already! Sorry. My bad. We wouldn't want to password/hide something already public.
-tsunamy
[forum admin]

Right now there isn't anything in the Cabinet Ofifce archive, since all declassifications have been of past forums.

Legal Resources: