We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

MyCode
Question 
I took a quick check on the code help page, but I didn't see codes for superscript, subscript or strike-through. Are they available here?
Strolling punster from Canada
Eat o' teh eye pie is teh one!
First member and Procrastinator in Chief of the ice creamists movement

I don't think they're available by default, but we can easily create custom codes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These should work now!

Superscript

Subscript

Strikethrough

Code:
Super[sup]script[/sup]

Sub[sub]script[/sub]

[s]Strikethrough[/s]

I've also added tables, which should make Unibot happy.

Header 1Header 2
Cell 1Cell 2
Cell 3Cell 4

Code:
[table=50][tr][th]Header 1[/th][th]Header 2[/th][/tr][tr][td]Cell 1[/td][td]Cell 2[/td][/tr][tr][td]Cell 3[/td][td]Cell 4[/td][/tr][/table]

Excellent, thanks a lot.
Strolling punster from Canada
Eat o' teh eye pie is teh one!
First member and Procrastinator in Chief of the ice creamists movement

Do we have spoiler tags?
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

We do. Thanks Glen!
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

(04-19-2014, 03:09 PM)Sandaoguo Wrote:

YAY!
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus
Deranged in NS since 2011

One and ONLY minion of LadyRebels 
The OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY other half of LadyElysium