We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Tuckman's stages of group development
Lightbulb 
Ya know ... I'm sitting here feeling sorry for myself because all seemed hopeless for us getting along. And then, I remembered that IRL, I'm a communication scholar! And I've had the answer this entire time.

Read this. Get back to me when we get to "norming." K, thanks Smile
-tsunamy
[forum admin]

Well, there are certainly trust issues. More trust issues than we had in the previous cabinet.

Plus, the last cabinet was close on IRC. This cabinet, I only really know Kris. I'd like to meet Crimson. I haven't really met him before. Overall, I think the forum system is poor for communication to build a team.

We do have the IRC room online, you can join Uni. So far it's only been Kris, Raven and I there.
-tsunamy
[forum admin]

(12-04-2014, 07:35 PM)Unibot Wrote: Well, there are certainly trust issues. More trust issues than we had in the previous cabinet.

Plus, the last cabinet was close on IRC. This cabinet, I only really know Kris. I'd like to meet Crimson. I haven't really met him before. Overall, I think the forum system is poor for communication to build a team.

The previous Cabinet included several like-minded people. This Cabinet includes several people who are new to our executive branch, or are learning to work together. Early drama and all, I think can do just fine. Smile
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

For the record I am unable to use the IRC app at all on any of my devices. ?. I do have the Skype if we can make a separate Skype room group thing?
This is Penguin!!
Nothing Gold Can Stay
Penguins shall one day rule the pie!
And by "pie", I mean "World"!!
Goddess Empress Queen Princess Lady of TSP 
Lilium Inter Spinas // Non timebo mala
I have done a lot of things in the Region in my History.
There's a list somewhere if you wanna go looking. 

What kind of problems are you experiencing with IRC?
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

I have tried a number of clients for it on my laptop but so far nothing has worked. It is now back in the hands of my fiancé which means I get it every once in a while so I have an iPad and I don't know of anything that works on that. And it still limits me a bit as I can only use it when wifi is available. ?
This is Penguin!!
Nothing Gold Can Stay
Penguins shall one day rule the pie!
And by "pie", I mean "World"!!
Goddess Empress Queen Princess Lady of TSP 
Lilium Inter Spinas // Non timebo mala
I have done a lot of things in the Region in my History.
There's a list somewhere if you wanna go looking. 

How about esper webchat, or mibbit?

Legal Resources:

For iPad you can get colloquy! I use it on my iPhone.

I don't really like Colloquy. For my iPad I use IRCCloud.

Legal Resources: