We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Pie vs. Cake

A thread for arguments of why pie is better than cake, or why cake is better than pie.

But, we all know, pie is better!

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk
~Lady Elaine Elysium

Elysian Pastures

Cake is better than pie 'cause ice cream cake.

Argument over. A mod can lock this thread now.

I disagree, Pie is better then cake because it is wet and warm and gooey, whereas cake is dry and hot and crumbly. Furthermore, when served Ala Mode, pie is at least as good, if not superior to ice cream cake.
"Liberty is the Gate and the Key to Prosperity"
My threads:
Philosophers Corner
The Ice-creamist Movement for Peaceful Unification of Desserts

Cake is Cake. Enough said.

Should I blatantly abuse my admin powers and lock this thread to prevent anyone from praising pie? Tounge
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

but Pie has the awesome benefit of sounding just like Pi, which is the foundation of circular logic!
"Liberty is the Gate and the Key to Prosperity"
My threads:
Philosophers Corner
The Ice-creamist Movement for Peaceful Unification of Desserts

You don't get to bring logic to this region. Didn't you hear we are TSP? Tounge
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Cake is better then pie because ----> °

Cake. Cake. Cake. They even have a baby cake -> cupcake. It just sounds yummy.

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

Cake! Yum! I love only Vanilla Cake and Vanilla Cupcakes! I don't discriminate against Pie Lovers(or Cultists) but I hate pie. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

I've never tasted anything so delicious as a strawberry rhubarb pie.