We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Problem with some old forums

Original Forum: Can only view the main page.

First ZetaBoards Forum: Completely Inaccessible.
Error 1001
DNS Resolution Error
Ray ID: 199775580b4310b7

You've requested a page on a website (s2.thesouthpacific.org) that is on the CloudFlare network. CloudFlare is currently unable to resolve your requested domain (s2.thesouthpacific.org).

The Original Forum is an archive in Wayback. The forum itself was lost in late June 2003, and is the reason why Tsu created the First ZetaBoards Forum.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Doesn't explain the inability to view the first ZB forum though...

That's beyond my expertise. I not really the most technical out of the three admins.
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

There are DNS issues affecting the various zetaboard forums which have domains linked to them. TEP and TNP's forums had to disable their domain names for a short time and Zeta has released a thread on how to sort it.

You will still be able to access the forum by typing its original address if you can find it.

Every alternative address I know redirects to the same domain, which can't be accessed, so if anyone does find an address that works, it'd be awesome.

Legal Resources:

The redirect doesn't work, but I was able to get to it through the Zetaboard directory, so use this: http://w11.zetaboards.com/The_South_Pacific/index/
-tsunamy
[forum admin]

I believe that the first domain, the s2.thesouthpacific.org should redirect to the original IF/Zeta board used by TSP. The w11 linked above does not appear to have any content from before 2012.

I think solving the s2 issue may require Hile, as the person who owns the domain to edit the DNS settings manually.

Tsu, that link is of a different forum that we used during 2012 and early 2013, before moving to the IPB one.

Legal Resources:

Sigh. Whatever. This is the link that used to work, but now redirects: http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/theSPacific/index.php

Lemme know if anyone figures it out.
-tsunamy
[forum admin]