We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Recall: Minister of Army

I am calling for a recall of CrimsonTideFan, the current Minister of the Army, over the huge inactivity from him. Inactivity plagues us all, but at least a message from him would be nice. 

Ah, the wonders of technology. I'm on Tapatalk!

Many MoA have been inactive but they were not removed from office. Is this juts you hoping you can re-join the cabinet? As you would be the next best person to take the job, well you or QD. I mean he was last on the 5th and that was when his last post was. 4 days is hardly "huge inactivity".

I can't see any real reason why Crimson should be recalled, there is little evidence that he is hugely inactive and I just think you want back in on the Cabinet.
Europeian Ambassador to The South Pacific
Former Local Council Member
Former Minister of Regional Affairs
Former High Court Justice

Admittedly I haven't seen Crimson around much in the Cabinet for a while, probably about three weeks. Perhaps the holidays have hit him hard? I'd like to hear from him (preferably) before I decided anything on the matter.

Honestly, I'd also like to hear a message from him before this recall continues any further, if at all.

Ah, the wonders of technology. I'm on Tapatalk!

Likewise

He was active some days ago because he sent me a PM accepting my admittance as soldier. He said this:

Yeah man, sorry had RL to deal with.

Maybe he's stressed or something happened to him or a close person? I do not know exactly, but by his message I guess something might of happened.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

While I also would like to hear from Crimson, and would have actually preferred a Cabinet discussion first, I do need to point something out:

(01-08-2015, 08:20 PM)Punchwood Wrote: Many MoA have been inactive but they were not removed from office.

You mean Geomania did not lose his citizenship and position due to inactivity? You mean Drugged Monkeys did not face a recall due to inactivity and ultimately resigned?

(01-08-2015, 08:20 PM)Punchwood Wrote: Is this juts you hoping you can re-join the cabinet? As you would be the next best person to take the job, well you or QD.

Or maybe he just cares about the Special Forces and genuinely wants to see an active Minister.

(01-08-2015, 08:20 PM)Punchwood Wrote: I mean he was last on the 5th and that was when his last post was. 4 days is hardly "huge inactivity".

That means he logged in on January 5th. That could have been for five minutes or five hours, we have no way or knowing. Like Unibot said, the truth is that he has been more inactive than his predecessors throughout the term, and it is not fair for the Generals to run the Special Forces on their own.

(01-08-2015, 08:20 PM)Punchwood Wrote: I can't see any real reason why Crimson should be recalled, there is little evidence that he is hugely inactive and I just think you want back in on the Cabinet.

The evidence is there. Maybe Crimson has a legitimate and completely understandable reason to be inactive and will soon resume full activity, but the fact that he has been inactive so far cannot be denied.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Has anyone tried to contact him? TGs or emails?
This is Penguin!!
Nothing Gold Can Stay
Penguins shall one day rule the pie!
And by "pie", I mean "World"!!
Goddess Empress Queen Princess Lady of TSP 
Lilium Inter Spinas // Non timebo mala
I have done a lot of things in the Region in my History.
There's a list somewhere if you wanna go looking. 

The beginning of this term tends to have an inactive minister or 2. The holidays arent usually an activity-filled time.

And, from what Ryccia said, his message said he was having some RL issues.

(01-08-2015, 09:14 PM)Kris Kringle Wrote: ... and it is not fair for the Generals to run the Special Forces on their own.
But thats what the GC is for... the more day-to-day stuff. Its like if you decided to go on vacation for a week... Is it not fair to your deputies that they must run the ministry while you're away?
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus
Deranged in NS since 2011

One and ONLY minion of LadyRebels 
The OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY other half of LadyElysium

He has been around recently, we spoke briefly a few days ago. To my knowledge, Crimson is a school aged person, and has various timing restrictions. It makes sense to say that he may not have had a lot of time during the December holidays and should be around more now term has started.