We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Associates of the Ministry.

I've had three applications:

Ryccia, Arbiter, Tomb and Punchwood.

This could be a positive opportunity for all of them to become more established in TSP. Question is now, where will they be assigned?

Arbiter (focused on Spiritus)

Quote:Hey Raven, I saw that you were looking for Associates for your ministry. After looking at the criteria I saw that I more or less met it, so if you wanted I could be the Associate for Spiritus. If you feel one is not needed I am perfectly okay with that, bit I figured that I'd give you the offer.

Ryccia
Quote:As the title says, Im interested on the job. Question: As an executive envoy, do I have to give monthly reports or do I simply represent TSP and its interests and report on TSP decisions or what? Im somewhat confused.

Still, if I understand, I will be interested on this job and good work!

Have a Pacific Day,
Ryccia

Tomb
Quote:Hello Raven, 

I hope my message finds you doing well. Raven, I saw the post you made right here:
http://thesouthpacific.x10.mx/thread-142...l#pid36519

I am actually interested in handling this sort of job. I have the time and experience (I am an ambassador to two treatied regions in TNP). I do like to socialize with new people and communities.
So if you are still looking for associates, I am more than happy to offer my assistance.

Thank you,

~ Tomb

Punchwood

Quote:Hey I saw the thread about being a Associate. When I first joined TSP I wanted to be involved in Foreign Affairs and so I would quite like to be a Associate, it would give me something to do, I am interested in Foreign Affairs and I want to learn how TSP's foreign affairs works.

So is there anything I might be able to do at all?    

I'm all for getting people involved. Just please be careful with where you put Punch...he's a well just use caution.
This is Penguin!!
Nothing Gold Can Stay
Penguins shall one day rule the pie!
And by "pie", I mean "World"!!
Goddess Empress Queen Princess Lady of TSP 
Lilium Inter Spinas // Non timebo mala
I have done a lot of things in the Region in my History.
There's a list somewhere if you wanna go looking. 

Yes, I know. I'd like to give him a placement where he can learn but at the same time a place that is thick-skinned enough to be able to handle him.