We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Resignation of my General in the SPSF

Effective immediately I herby resign my status of General in the SPSF. This is purely a personal desicion. I tried to get it going. You all seem to have the answers. Knock yourselves out. I will be resigning my position in the SPSF also. As such, I no longer have a say. Good luck.

I'm very sad to see this, you've done great work and I've done my best to politically support you. Thanks for your service and I support you if you reconsider.
The 16th Delegate of The South Pacific

Thanks for getting me into R/D, and the SPSF.

Here's your avatar. [Image: 87eba95047ed8714e1a3b2c04681be1e.jpg]

Ah, the wonders of technology. I'm on Tapatalk!

Nooooooo!!!!! TearTearTear
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."

(01-19-2015, 08:30 PM)QuietDad Wrote: Effective immediately I herby resign my status of General in the SPSF. This is purely a personal desicion. I tried to get it going. You all seem to have the answers. Knock yourselves out. I will be resigning my position in the SPSF also. As such, I no longer have a say. Good luck.

I have no problem saying that I find your decision to be petty and disappointing.

EDIT: Despite your exit, I would be remiss to not thank you for your service. Thank you for your service.
Formerly Relevant, Currently Former.

(01-19-2015, 09:16 PM)HEM Wrote:
(01-19-2015, 08:30 PM)QuietDad Wrote: Effective immediately I herby resign my status of General in the SPSF. This is purely a personal desicion. I tried to get it going. You all seem to have the answers. Knock yourselves out. I will be resigning my position in the SPSF also. As such, I no longer have a say. Good luck.

I have no problem saying that I find your decision to be petty and disappointing.

EDIT: Despite your exit, I would be remiss to not thank you for your service. Thank you for your service.

^ Pretty much this.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

I don't mean to sound petty. I really enjoyed the R/D arena, the way I played it. For no reasons at all, except to "create activity" I'm assuming, it's become decided that it all of a sudden needs to be regulated. You guys give it a shot. I honestly do wish you success. It's just no longer an activity I find enjoyable, which is one of the reasons, I stepped down from MoA. Life is just way to short to do things that annoy you.

I'm saddened by the pace that this has escalated, but thanks QD for your service. o7
-tsunamy
[forum admin]

We might as well disband the SPSF, we have few members and everyone is leaving.
Europeian Ambassador to The South Pacific
Former Local Council Member
Former Minister of Regional Affairs
Former High Court Justice

You're right. Strike down any thing that can't be guided. If/When I ever get to MoA, I intend to spend every moment I can to recruit for this organization, and will begin to write telegram campaigns as soon as I get to something better than a phone.

Nonetheless, you have been a guiding influence, QuietDad, being the one to get me into the SPSF. I'll dedicate a mission to you.

(One crazy teenager did turn out right. Who would have guessed it?)

Ah, the wonders of technology. I'm on Tapatalk!