We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Random Thoughts

Because this is a thing...right?

I threw a stuffed bear on my bed yesterday and when I looked at him later, my bear looked like a passed-out drunk.

Indeed, random thoughts are common everywhere, and endemic in TSP.

for my random thought, I am very glad that there is a hall of spam, because having a casual area to fool around in is a great way to get to know our fellow citizens and relax.
"Liberty is the Gate and the Key to Prosperity"
My threads:
Philosophers Corner
The Ice-creamist Movement for Peaceful Unification of Desserts

How could I forget about this Spam thread?

Why won't you ever sleep Arbiter?
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Sleep? What is that?

sleep is what people who aren't a collective consciousness born from the hivemind that is the internet do.
My threads:
Philosophers Corner

Oh, so not me Tounge

Exactly, for people such as you and I, who have become integrated into the almighty network, sleep would be a distraction, and we instead gain our energy from meditative mental exercises, which poor fools who do not understand our symbiosis with technology call games.
My threads:
Philosophers Corner

Michu! Stuffed animals and putting them in cute poses Tounge I like doing that too Smile

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

Didn't you know, the bear raided your liquor cabinet whilst you were in the bathroom!! Tounge
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus
Deranged in NS since 2011

One and ONLY minion of LadyRebels 
The OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY other half of LadyElysium