We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Super Bowl 49

I know we have some football fans because we had a fantasy football league one year!!

Who do you think will win?

Who do you want to win?

I think this is going to be a great game and GO SEAHAWKS!
The 16th Delegate of The South Pacific

GO SEAHAWKS GO!

My money's on Seattle Happywide
#EC4Lyfe

i am not a follower of football like i used to be. that being said i was a dolphins fan for a long time so i hate the patriots. go seahawks
Apad
King of Haldilwe

WOW what an ending to the game, terrible play calling on the seahawks final play.

Yeah Sad but it was fun to listen to!
#EC4Lyfe

I really did not give a crap about the game. The Seahawks knocked my team out of the playoffs, but Belichek is a jerk.
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."

Packers Dark? I was probably leaning towards the Patriots, even though they are cheaters and they knocked my team out of the playoffs. Seattle deserved to lose when you throw the ball on 2nd and Goal when you're 1 yard out with Marshawn Lynch as your RB.

All of the big NFC games ended in heartbreak.

Because they make dumb calls. I was hoping Seattle would have a back to back win but for cereal, what the world?? Half time was amazing though. Missy Elliot was fabulous!
This is Penguin!!
Nothing Gold Can Stay
Penguins shall one day rule the pie!
And by "pie", I mean "World"!!
Goddess Empress Queen Princess Lady of TSP 
Lilium Inter Spinas // Non timebo mala
I have done a lot of things in the Region in my History.
There's a list somewhere if you wanna go looking. 

(02-02-2015, 08:16 AM)Sam111 Wrote: Packers Dark? I was probably leaning towards the Patriots, even though they are cheaters and they knocked my team out of the playoffs. Seattle deserved to lose when you throw the ball on 2nd and Goal when you're 1 yard out with Marshawn Lynch as your RB.

What's wrong with the Packers?
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."