We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Resolutions for 2015

I recently read that writing down our plans and goals concretely (daily, weekly, long-term) is a great way to track what we want and how far we are in getting there.

My resolutions for this year are to:
1. Learn some new skills and improve my knowledge
    a. Specifically: Learn HTML\CSS to create my own web site
    b. Brush up and review Spanish
2. Read at least 15 books 
3. Zumba
4. Be more careful with language as in cut down "like, stuff, thingies," etc in non-casual situations.

Status Updates Tounge
I guess just updating as I go along.

2. Read Throne of Glass and the sequel Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas (it's a good series, I'm excited to read the next one). 

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

(02-01-2015, 10:26 PM)Escade Wrote:     a. Specifically: Learn HTML\CSS to create my own web site

That's an objective of mine too. I do know some basic HTML/CSS, but I want to be better at it.

(02-01-2015, 10:26 PM)Escade Wrote:     b. Brush up and review Spanish

I can help with that! Send me a TG if you ever have questions about Spanish. Tounge
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

OMG, Kris! So Obama led this initiative called "Hour of Code" which was amazing and also made me think that coding is not as scary and overly complicated as I thought.

I just started here: http://www.codecademy.com/

and I love it because its simple but the results are clear and I don't have to download any extra software for it.

P.S. I'm going to send you stories written in Spanish and you must say nice things Tounge

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

There's an app called "Duolingo" that can help you with Spanish.

Ah, the wonders of technology. I'm on Tapatalk!

Duolingo is good, but eventually you will need more than that. In my experience, at least.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Well, you're here to assist with every day speech, since I honestly doubt the need to brings up Tortugas every conversation.

(I kid, thanks for knowing Spanish though!)

Ah, the wonders of technology. I'm on Tapatalk!

My resolution is to get better at science without blowing up the house.
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."

Let's see, some of my resolutions for this year, the wonderful magical year of 2015.

1. Get more of my Priestess Training done.
2. Get my vehicle out of the shop or get another one.
3. Put money into my retirement account this season.
4. Save up/pay those bills ahead that I can for the off season.
5. To bring back the level headed Mum from about a decade ago and wow everyone I work with.
6. Win back the title of "Craziest Person in TSP"
7. Work on my credit rating.

I think that is enough of a list to start with Smile and hopefully some attainable goals there.
My one and only Minion is Rebs.
Now to reclaim my crown.
It is a location joke.
All those who wander are not always lost...
The voices inside of my head get along with the monsters under my bed that do bone dances with the skeletons in my closet while the disco ball hangs by a thread...
one of the1st Delegates of TSP...she went crazy..naw she was already bonkers...

Another resolution is finish this semester without strangling my engineering teacher. Smile
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."

(02-02-2015, 07:45 PM)Darkstrait Wrote: Another resolution is finish this semester without strangling my engineering teacher. Smile

This sounds like a very good resolution to have...*gives a wise type of nod*...prison orange just might not be your color this year.
My one and only Minion is Rebs.
Now to reclaim my crown.
It is a location joke.
All those who wander are not always lost...
The voices inside of my head get along with the monsters under my bed that do bone dances with the skeletons in my closet while the disco ball hangs by a thread...
one of the1st Delegates of TSP...she went crazy..naw she was already bonkers...