We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Tug of War VIII - Doctor or Detective

Tug of War VIII
Doctor or Detective

Rules:
- We all start at 50.
- Count to 100 if you prefer Doctor Who.
- Count to 0 if you prefer Sherlock.

First person to get to 100 or 0 gets to decide the rules and title for Tug of War VII. Please let an admin or minister start the actual thread. The winner can post their prefered rules and title in the this thread.

Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

100! Oops it doesn't work like that. OK.

The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope

"Find a way or make one."

Better known as Bon.

Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Legal Resources:

@MallRiva: Pants are like defenders: they stifle all the fun and no one actually wants them around at a party.

<@Zeorus> Xoriet is my favorite fendascum <3