We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Store Applications

Welcome to the South Pacific Department of Commerce!

To have a store in Market Street Online please fill out the following application, and an official from the Department of Commerce will set up your business:

Code:
[b]Name of the Business:[/b] NameHere
[b]Motto of Business:[/b] MottoHere
[b]List of Products:[/b] ProductHere
[b]Customization (Per Product):[/b]
- Description: BriefDescriptionHere
- Price: PriceHere
- Stock: StockHere
- Limit Per User: LimitHere

What do the Customization values mean?

Price is self-explanatory. Each product needs a price, which is quantified in Drama Llamas. We assume that 1DL=1USD, so feel free to keep similar price levels. Stock refers to the amount of your product that is available for selling, and can even be unlimited. Limit Per User is how many products each user can buy, which can also be unlimited.

What can I sell?

Anything! Be creative, but do try to be realistic. That means selling Death Stars or Aircraft Carriers is probably not a good idea, especially since in this case we are roleplaying as users, not as our nations. Also, since I need to manually input each product into the economy system, please try to be reasonable with the amount of products you want to have.

We are roleplaying as residents of a city, and Market Street is the commercial district. You need to keep it sufficiently realistic and in accordance with a MT tech level.

Thanks, and we hope your business thrives!
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Name of the Business: Salaxalans Potato Shop
List of Products: Potato
Customization (Per Product):
- Price: 5
- Stock: Unlimited
- Limit Per User: Unlimited
Delegate of Spiritus
Vice Secretary-General of the World Assembly

"When you are the potatoes guy everyone is like, 'Yeah, it's the potatoes guy!'" - Max Barry

Added!
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Name of the Business: Grim Montresor Design
Description: "TSP's premier foreign-based fashion label and publishing house, GMD."

List of Products: Alliance of Sisterhood and Solidarity (2nd Ed)
Description: "A hardback copy of the romance by Grim Montresor, published by GMD."
- Price: 15
- Stock: 15
- Limit Per User: 1

List of Products: Tao by GMD
Description: "Tao by GMD is a pair of genuine silk bowties - one luxuriously plush white, one dignified and sleek black - to be tied in the conventional fashion. Separate, matching boxes."
- Price: 65
- Stock: -

List of Products: Pandora by GMD
Description: "Pandora by GMD is a fully-stocked tiebox of primary and complementary solid color ties, as well as black and white. High quality silk at an affordable price!"
- Price: 360

List of Products: Venice by GMD
Description: "The Venice is a traditional black tuxedo by GMD, taking conventional formality and doing it brilliantly. Tailor-made."
- Price: 700

Name of the Business: Ryccia's Electronics Company
List of Products: REC TV
Description: From the REC's factory, a TV!
- Price: 30

List of Products: REC Microwave
Description: The best, cheapest microwave around!

List of Products: REC Oven
Description: From your local REC Factory! An oven!
- Price: 20

List of Products: REC Microwave
Description: The best, cheapest microwave around!

List of Products: REC Laptop
Description: Fastest computer in TSP! Buy now!
- Price: 25
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Added!

Legal Resources:

Name of the Business: The South Pacific Brewing Co.
Motto of Business: Main Supplier of the Lampshade Bar and Grill | For when Spam isn't enough.
List of Products: Daily Ale
- Description: The SPBC's finest ale.
- Price: 7
- Stock: As long as the hops keep flowing. (infinite)
- Limit Per User: Until they drop.

Added!

Legal Resources:

Name of the Business: Weird Crap Surplus Store
Motto of Business: (none)
List of Products:
-Metal Disk
-Magnifying Glass
-LEDs
-Glass Vial
-Swivel Castor Wheel
-Model Rocketry Kit
-Giant Camera
-Iron Lung
Customization for Metal Disk:
- Description: Just, you know, a metal disk. For when you need one.
- Price: 5
- Stock: 5000
- Limit Per User: 50
Customization for Magnifying Glass:
- Description: Really inexpensive, high quality magnifying glass.
- Price: 3
- Stock: 1500
- Limit Per User: 5
Customization for LEDs:
- Description: A 10-pack of various LEDs. Very cheap.
- Price: 3
- Stock: 3500
- Limit Per User: 20
Customization for Glass Vial:
- Description: A 5 pack of tiny (2 cm tall) glass vials. Caps included.
- Price: 1
- Stock: 4000
- Limit Per User: 20
Customization for Swivel Castor Wheel:
- Description: Affix to anything that needs to be more mobile.
- Price: 7
- Stock: 1500
- Limit Per User: 10
Customization for Model Rocketry Kit:
- Description: Everything and anything you need to make a model rocket.
- Price: 20
- Stock: 1000
- Limit Per User: 5
Customization for Giant Camera:
- Description: This thing is absolutely huge. If you're filming a sci-fi movie, you may be interested in it as a set piece.
- Price: 300
- Stock: 10
- Limit Per User: 2
Customization for Iron Lung:
- Description: If you need something resembling a submarine, this will probably do with a bit of work.
- Price: 500
- Stock: 2
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."

Added!

Legal Resources: