We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Awards?

I noticed an awards box under the "signature" section of profiles. Is this strictly for the SPSF?

Not necessarily, no.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

When I have time, I think I'll comb the archives for awards given to those who are still active on the forum. It's only fair their accomplishments not be forgotten.

(02-07-2015, 01:03 AM)TAC Wrote: When I have time, I think I'll comb the archives for awards given to those who are still active on the forum. It's only fair their accomplishments not be forgotten.

An excellent idea! Happywide

I don't know a lot about awards so please feel free to ignore this as a stupid idea but thinking about it, is there potential for the MoRA (in its capacity as Ministry of Fun) to have a few contests/competitions or something that give an award? It might be something promoted through the RMB that could attract new nations to the forum. For example, 'a last nation standing' award for the event I can't remember the name of where you get ejected from the region if you finish bottom in the world census. Grrrrr.... really bugging me that I can't think of the name of it!!

You  should join MoRA. We need people with those kinds of ideas. Smile
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

(02-07-2015, 11:43 AM)Hopolis Wrote:
(02-07-2015, 01:03 AM)TAC Wrote: When I have time, I think I'll comb the archives for awards given to those who are still active on the forum. It's only fair their accomplishments not be forgotten.

An excellent idea! Happywide

I don't know a lot about awards so please feel free to ignore this as a stupid idea but thinking about it, is there potential for the MoRA (in its capacity as Ministry of Fun) to have a few contests/competitions or something that give an award? It might be something promoted through the RMB that could attract new nations to the forum. For example, 'a last nation standing' award for the event I can't remember the name of where you get ejected from the region if you finish bottom in the world census. Grrrrr.... really bugging me that I can't think of the name of it!!

World Census Ejection Contest maybe? Smile

I have no objections to there being an award for that.

(02-07-2015, 12:41 PM)Aramanchovia Wrote: World Census Ejection Contest maybe? Smile

And we have a winner! :tounge:It was on the tip of my tongue. honest. Can't believe I forgot that.  :embarrased:

(02-07-2015, 12:20 PM)Kris Kringle Wrote: You  should join MoRA. We need people with those kinds of ideas. Smile

I would but someone surprise nominated me for another office! :tounge:

This is probably a good time to point out that being a Justice doesn't mean you can't have a staff position in MoRA, even on a part-time basis. :wink:

Legal Resources:

Does that apply to everyone?