We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Darkstrait National Newsletter: Comments and Questions

This is basically the comments thread for my newspaper. Leave all comments, questions, and concerns here.
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."

Thoughts on Issue I?

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

Elaborated issue, and it could inform a lot in a short span of words. Looks good. I've been waiting for this! Smile
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

New issue! Thoughts?

Good issue! Certainly better than the first. Keep going!

And now, I can catch these leaders and make money! Aaahahahaha!
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Nice thread. I like the use of images, mainly the rebels' ones.

"Find a way or make one."

Better known as Bon.

New issue out!

Good coverage. I hope to see more of these soon! Smile

The latest news were pleasant to read. Keep up with that good job. Happywide

"Find a way or make one."

Better known as Bon.

New issue.