We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Apad

As Apad has been confirmed acting justice for one trial, does he get access to this private area of the forum? Might have already, as I don't have access to the closed session forum, which is probably all he would require, but don't think it has happened. I will leave it to our two other justices on the case to follow up if needed.

Thought I would mention it as the vote thread has been archived now and it wasn't mentioned elsewhere regarding the final result, in case you were unaware it had even been confirmed.

Interesting point. Given Belschaft has been stripped of citizenship I'm not even sure where this leaves the defamation case(s).

While the chart makes note of the defendant being a citizen, it makes no such distinction regarding the complaintant and thus I do not believe it necessary.

As Apad will need to access the private sub-forum he will also need access to the private office in order to reach it, and when I asked the admins they gave him a full Justice masking.

Thank you Farengeto for getting my access corrected. I now have full access. Please let me know how to proceed. I would imagine it would be appropriate for me to only make comments on threads that relate to the case I was elected to be a part of?
Apad
King of Haldilwe

Welcome Apad! Happywide

Very happy to be here. Thanks.
Apad
King of Haldilwe

would be appropriate for me to only make comments on threads that relate to the case I was elected to be a part of?
Apad
King of Haldilwe

Realistically you should, but I'm not going to throw you out if you make a comment on something, or anything like that. The Belschaft case is in the closed session chamber which I sent you the password for earlier.

Maybe not entirely related to this topic, but I think 72 hours have passed in the Belschaft case now with no furter evidence presented and guessing that means the case is pretty much dismissed? Not up to me I know and don't let that influence your decision.

Assuming that is the case, thank you very much for volunteering to be acting justice Apad, even if it turned out to be a pretty straight forward job in the end. It could easily have been quite a nasty trial. Hope it didn't put you off in any way, as I think you would make a fine justice if a position comes up in future based on what I have seen.

(02-28-2015, 05:23 AM)Aramanchovia Wrote: Maybe not entirely related to this topic, but I think 72 hours have passed in the Belschaft case now with no furter evidence presented and guessing that means the case is pretty much dismissed? Not up to me I know and don't let that influence your decision.

Assuming that is the case, thank you very much for volunteering to be acting justice Apad, even if it turned out to be a pretty straight forward job in the end. It could easily have been quite a nasty trial. Hope it didn't put you off in any way, as I think you would make a fine justice if a position comes up in future based on what I have seen.

Thank you Aram and all the justices. It was a pleasure and I almost would have liked for it to go to trial just for the experience. Hopefully one day I'll be part of this branch of our govt. Thanks again.
Apad
King of Haldilwe