We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Farewell to Nimoy

[Image: 378px-Leonard_Nimoy_William_Shatner_Star_Trek_1968.JPG]
The actor Leonard Nimoy, best known for his role as Mr. Spock in the original Star Trek TV series, passed away today (Feb 27) at the age of 83. This thread is for mourning, lamentations, etc.
At the time of this writing, both Northern Copek and I have temporarily changed our national flags to a plain black rectangle in mourning, Aramanchovia has put his flag at half-mast, and Feirmont has changed his nation's name to The Farewell Nimoy of Feirmont.
Feel free to coordinate other mourning efforts below.
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."

I am so sorry on your loss, Star Trek Fans,
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

[Image: terry-llap.jpg]
Goodbye Nimoy, NY Times
Goodbye Nimoy, BBC News
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope

His memory shall carry on.
May he find peace in the Summerland.
May his family find peace here knowing that he will always be remembered and loved by the mass majority of us that watched and enjoyed the shows/movies that he was part of.
My one and only Minion is Rebs.
Now to reclaim my crown.
It is a location joke.
All those who wander are not always lost...
The voices inside of my head get along with the monsters under my bed that do bone dances with the skeletons in my closet while the disco ball hangs by a thread...
one of the1st Delegates of TSP...she went crazy..naw she was already bonkers...