We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Complaint

Why are the limits on avatars so absurdly infinitesimal?

EDIT: Thanks to Santa for directing me here.

I enlarged them a while ago. They were even smaller. :surprised:
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

(02-25-2015, 01:43 AM)Kris Kringle Wrote: I enlarged them a while ago. They were even smaller. :surprised:

omg, did people have to use a magnifying glass to view them?

If you upload an avatar absurdly largely and garish, that it offends good tastes (I'm gay so I know), you will receive quite the letter from me.

:ninja:
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

(02-25-2015, 11:12 AM)Sandaoguo Wrote: If you upload an avatar absurdly largely and garish, that it offends good tastes (I'm gay so I know), you will receive quite the letter from me.

You mean homosexual? If so I'm offended that you think straight people can't see what "offends good taste". 
Europeian Ambassador to The South Pacific
Former Local Council Member
Former Minister of Regional Affairs
Former High Court Justice

I don't tell that you don't have good tastes. But I don't have to tell you, because you know that you don't have good tastes. And that is shade.

We do all realize GR was making a joke off a gay stereotype, right?
-tsunamy
[forum admin]

*sighs*

Let's not make a regional crisis out of this, Punch.

Legal Resources:

I never understood why our avatars were so small either. Tounge