We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Criminal Complaint

On August 26, 2011, Evil Wolf approached the delegate of TSP, Belschaft, with logs that exposed Frak's plan to coup The South Pacific - appearing as though to have ratted out Frak. Evil Wolf and his invader organisation, Lone Wolves United were praised for their cooperation.

Here are those logs -

During the past year, however, it has become public knowledge that at the time of this happening, Frak was an agent of the Lone Wolves United - under the name "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds," to the extent even that Lone Wolves United was fully aware that Frak = Haxstree (something that was not proven until much later). While the operation itself was conducted in such a way to protect Evil Wolf, considered an asset, the plan involved LWU leaking information on their own couper, such to gain the confidence and praise of the local government in TSP. Evil Wolf was chosen to distribute the logs - and we are expected to believe that at no time was Evil Wolf aware that this distribution was apart of a plan on the part of Lone Wolves United, despite the fact that Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, a member of his organisation, was clearly Frak/Haxstree.

On Oct 19, 2014 - Frak contacted me on IRC and provided some testimony with regards to this -

With this knowledge in mind, I propose that Evil Wolf be held under trial for crimes of TreasonIdentity fraudEspionageOrganised crime and Electoral Fraud.

Thank you Justices.

Your proof is from someone who is DoS from NS and destroyed my forum.

Do I even need to say more?

If Frak destroyed your forums, as you say, then,

You agree:

1. Frak was a LWU Member.

2. You trusted Frak as a LWU Member to the extent that he was made a forum administrator on the Lone Wolves United forum.

3. You trusted Frak as a LWU member ot the extent that by July 2014, he was the "the most senior LWU official after Khan Evil Wolf" [OFO].

I don't see why the justices should not consider the testimony of someone who has absolutely no reason to want to lie, someone who has pictures of your organisation abetting his crimes, and finally, a known criminal in The South Pacific, who you trust enough to accept as forum administrator on the Lone Wolves United board.

For that matter, Unibot, he destroyed my forums in July, and you spoke with him three months later in order to extract this "confession". What were you doing talking to a known forum destroyer, DoS player, and traitor to TSP? Fishing for information to use later, perhaps?

Do you think Frak is going to say anything other than exactly what he wants you to hear, especially in the case of LWU? The guy is a known liar and you're holding him up like he's anything but.

This would be like if JAL told us Unibot was trying to coup TSP. >_>

Quote:For that matter, Unibot, he destroyed my forums in July, and you spoke with him three months later in order to extract this "confession". What were you doing talking to a known forum destroyer, DoS player, and traitor to TSP? Fishing for information to use later, perhaps?

Do you think Frak is going to say anything other than exactly what he wants you to hear, especially in the case of LWU? The guy is a known liar and you're holding him up like he's anything but.

On the contrary, Frak contacted me - not the other way around. I was talking with him because the information he provided was interesting - I also reported it to TSP cabinet at the time.

Frak is a known liar, but pictures are not known to be lies - not when he was a member of the LWU and such a high ranking member. Furthermore, there have been recent incidents where accusations that Frak has made (such as the identities of the AoI forum destroyers) have been corroborated after the fact - suggesting Frak enjoys ratting people out truthfully too.

Oh wow. Unibot, dearest, you fucked up.

I just found the forum that Frak, for the first picture, used as "proof", I now can laugh and mock Unibot without mercy. Here, let me just go ahead and declassify everything.

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Invader_Haven/topic/4439115/1/

Apologies for how shitty this looks, but my forums were destroyed by Frak, you understand. The "deleted user" is Frak. I chose not to restore his account when Zeta unscrewed my forums, not even to ban him.

Would you look at that? That whole thread is Frak talking about some half ass plan. Spoiler alert, he did that a lot. At no point is my name even mentioned and at no point did I even comment. Frak made these plans all the time, they were never authorized, they were never implemented, and even Tikal, who was then Khan and leader of Lone Wolves United, didn't know what he was on about. Again, I'm not even mentioned in that thread nor is the detailed plot that Frak described to Unibot.

The second picture, well, I can't even find the thread, so either it was deleted when the forums were destroyed or Frak just faked the screen shot of whatever that is suppose to prove. It's not from that thread, as anyone can see with their own eyes. So the impression that he was giving, that both items were from the same thread? That's a lie too.

Frak is a liar and Unibot is a fool for believing him.

On the contrary, Tikal's intial response - "just wtf is this about?" is then followed by:

Tikal - 12-08-2011 Wrote:lol I hadn't read the campaign when I posted that

(located on the second page)

Which corroborates that Frak's posting of the forum thread was not just some random intrusion (as you pretended as though it is) but welcomed.

I caution both parties on maintaining the decorum of this Court. The Court is considering whether or not to hear the case, and will come to a decision hopefully within the next 72 to 96 hours.

No, it corroborates literally nothing at all, other than Tikal re-read the thread.

You can read into it all you want, Unibot, but I did nothing wrong and Frak mislead you, which isn't hard to do, given your mistrust of me and your want for revenge from the TNP-UDL Spying incident that resulted in TNP ending relations with UDL and one of your spies being exposed.

Sorry, but this isn't your golden ticket for vengeance.

(03-07-2015, 10:52 PM)Wolf Wrote: No, it corroborates literally nothing at all, other than Tikal re-read the thread.

You can read into it all you want, Unibot, but I did nothing wrong and Frak mislead you, which isn't hard to do, given your mistrust of me and your want for revenge from the TNP-UDL Spying incident that resulted in TNP ending relations with UDL and one of your spies being exposed.

Sorry, but this isn't your golden ticket for vengeance.

I am not concerned with vengeance, nor did you have anything with to do with a "spy" of mine being "exposed".  

The defendant is merely trying to direct the focus of the court away from the case presented - that of a regular leader of Lone Wolves United who even promoted Frak knowingly as his second-in-command ... who, as far as the evidence suggests, sought to use a security threat as an easy opportunity for political prominence in The South Pacific. 

Quote:I caution both parties on maintaining the decorum of this Court. The Court is considering whether or not to hear the case, and will come to a decision hopefully within the next 72 to 96 hours.

Thank you, your honours.