We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Courageous Oven Alliance

Courageous Oven Alliance

A new climate has emerged within TSP, one that is dark and cold. It is a climate of paranoia and fear, fed by isolationism and the curtailing of rights in the name of security. Our once welcoming region has turned against foreigners and its own citizens, hunting down and purging "security threats".

Our legal system continues to be the bare minimum that is subverted at every turn. Our army has been forced into inaction and threatened with its destruction. Our foreign affairs lies in disarray as we continue to isolate ourselves from our allies, its minister resigning in the face of these events. 

Not all of us have resigned ourselves to this state of affairs however, and as citizens of TSP we declare the Courageous Oven Alliance in opposition to the climate that now plagues our region. We are not a party, nor are we revolutionaries. We have no formal leadership, nor do we seek violence. We are merely a collection of like-minded individuals, who choose not to stand idly and instead choose to fight for change.

TSP must move on from the fear and paranoia, and defend the open and welcoming culture that we know and love within TSP.

Count me in.

I absolutely support this.

I would love to see particular details and also how if in any way this overlaps with my own thread on the topic.

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

Although I'm just going to say "Courageous Oven Alliance" and "Brave Little Toaster" make me wonder if this is a what is it called? Parody? Especially since ovens are scary bad places where people get burnt up.

Naming things well is important, isn't it?

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

I wanted to name it Operation Vomiting Microwave, but it was sadly rejected. D:

I proposed Courageous Oven.

I'm mostly against tying myself down with one political party, but I will watch this party with interest.
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."

I support this party in spirit.

That was a good statement. Even though I'm not a citizen, but a mere resident, I wish this party well.
Dalimbar
Delegate (Ret.) of The North Pacific
Delegate (Ret.) of Osiris
Folk Hero of the Pacifics
Member of the Ex-Feeder Tyrant Club
TSP's Best Mall