We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Statement on the Appointment of Feirmont as Minister of Foreign Affairs

THE CABINET OF THE SOUTH PACIFIC
Statement on the Appointment of Feirmont as Minister of Foreign Affairs

On March 11 Lord Ravenclaw forfeited his citizenship and associated position as Minister of Foreign Affairs. This created a vacancy for the position within 20 days of the start of a new term, mandating an interim appointed by the Cabinet, as opposed to the holding of a special election.

Following extensive discussions, the Cabinet has decided to appointed Deputy Minister of Regional Affairs Feirmont to as Minister of Foreign Affairs. He is a relative newcomer to the region, but has proven to be very engaged, eager to learn and extremely dedicated to the improvement of the South Pacific. We are sure that he will be able to lead the Foreign Ministry swiftly and continue all pending negotiations, namely the proposed treaty with Spiritus.

Thank you,

The Cabinet of the South Pacific
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Congrats Feirmont!

Congrats Feirmont, I look forward to working with you.

Congrats!

Yay Feirmont!

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

Congrazzles Feir Tounge

Congratulations Feir!

Sorry, I hate to be a dick as I like Feirmont very much, however the election is scheduled for today, the election was four days away when Raven resigned not twenty. Secondly Feirmont has no experience in Foreign Affairs what so ever. Yes he may be energetic and he may have some Cabinet experience however Foreign Affairs is a very important job is it wise to trust it into someone who has no experience?

Congratulations Feirmont, however the Cabinet seems to have made a mistake with the dates here and I have my concerns.
Europeian Ambassador to The South Pacific
Former Local Council Member
Former Minister of Regional Affairs
Former High Court Justice

I must remind you that the current Cabinet will remain in office until April 1, not until the start of this election.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

It says WITHIN twenty days...