We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Resident Spotlight: Horse

***MoRA Resident Spotlight***

Interview Publication Date: 01 December 2013
Interviewee: Horse
Interviewer: Escade

Our interviewee today, Horse, is running for the position of Minister of Foreign Affairs in TSP's current election.

1. How did you learn about Nation States? What enticed you to join?

About 3 years ago . I've always liked politics, so I thought, "Hey why not join this fairly large site, and see what happens."

2. How long have you been in the South Pacific?

Since July. I joined because I wanted to get out of all the small UCR'S, and try my luck in big regions.

How are UCR's similar to or different from GCR's?

3. What do you like most about being a resident of TSP?

The activity, government, and FA updates. The community is warm and welcoming, the government is incredibly active, and the FA updates are amazingly written.

Yes, our MoFA is pretty amazing Smile

4. If you were delegate of TSP for a day what would you do?

Make Cake the eternal ruler of TSP. Cake forever o/

5. Cake or pie? Why?

Cake. You can do a lot with it, and Cookie Cake is my favorite dessert, so I don't know I could say pie Tounge

*We shall overcome the pie cultists Tounge* I love the sound of cookie cake.

6. Favorite book, movie, or game?

Hmm, tough one. I love War and Peace. Incredibly long, but great. I think my favorite movie is Iron Giant. I always like the directors movies (He also made Ratatouille, Incredibles, and a few other things). My favorite game is Portal 2. The best story I've played, the best ending, and of course the best level design.

I've never read War and Peace, could you advertise it to readers who might be daunted by the size?

7. What is the significance behind your nation's name?

I think it was in one of my ADHD moments I made it. I mean, yeah my main nation is The Mighty Warrior Horse, but I didn't even see the similarity till afterwards. My first nation is gone, but I like this ones name the most.

*Hands apple to Horse* Tounge

8. Finally, what did you think of Z-day apocalypse? In a real zombie apocalypse, what would you do first?

I loved it. Killing 2 billion Zombies was especially fun Tounge. In a real Zombie apocalypse, I'd head for Colorado, seeing as I know the land well there, and I know how to get around.

Thank you and great applause to Horse for this interview and good luck with the election! It's turning out to be an interesting race!
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System