We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Poll: Should the Hall of Spam be used for Spam
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
1 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

An Idot's Guide to the Hall of Spam

Spam: Irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet to a large number of recipients.

The hall of spam is there for spam, if you want the hall of spam just for forum games you should have called it "The Hall of Forum Games"  no The Hall of Spam.

Please open up "QuietDad's Orders" thread or I would keep using the hall of spam as it was made for: spam. No matter what happens. 
Europeian Ambassador to The South Pacific
Former Local Council Member
Former Minister of Regional Affairs
Former High Court Justice

How do I delete threads?
Europeian Ambassador to The South Pacific
Former Local Council Member
Former Minister of Regional Affairs
Former High Court Justice

If you started the thread, I think you just edit/delete the OP.

Considering I am the one who named the Hall of Spam, I am in a unique position to say what it was meant for. I was previously named Enter If You Dare, and its purpose always was for forum games. It was renamed when we moved forums, so it would have a less bland name.

Spam has never and will never be allowed on this forum. What we call 'spam' is just a humorous way of referring to the large amount of posting that goes to the HoS, that are not actually as political or well thought as posts in the Assembly. It has nothing to do with actual spam. I will be locking this thread, but not delete is, so in the future people have a better idea of what qualifies for the HoS.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System