We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Second Progressive Party

Well, since the Progressive Party is pretty much dead, I will create a succesor party of this party, having the same values as before

[Image: MI69oif.png]

THE SOUTH PACIFIC
SECOND PROGRESSIVE PARTY

HOW TO JOIN

To join the Second Progressive Party, send a private message to Ryccia, asking to join the party.

PRINCIPLES

The Second Progressive Party believes in,

I. The democratic process. Reforms ought to be focused on improving our democracy and empowering citizens. 

II. Smarter, balanced governance. Decisions have to be based on a comprehensive range of considerations - striking the right balance between our interests, our culture, our international obligations and our values as a region.

III. Civil Rights. A core set of civil rights that is well protected and enforced is essential to the protection of minorities

IV. Mature and dynamic foreign policy. Foreign diplomacy should be pursued with patience and professionalism. 

V. Equality and Inclusion. The South Pacific should strive to foster a strong dialogue with the regional community outside of the forum and ensure that these members have the opportunity to participate in a multitude of ways with their region.

VI. Legal Rights and Due Process. The accused should receive swift and fair justice. 

VII. Respect, Peace and International Cooperation. We ought to strive to be good, respected international neighbors and a world benchmark for democracy and peacemaking. 

VIII. A Vibrant Cultural Experience. Culture should run "deep" in the experiences of our residents and play an integral role in defining our region. 

IX. Change. A willingness to address problems and consider fresh, new ideas. This is a party of great determination and greater imagination. 

X. The triumph of Optimism over Cynicism!

ANNOUNCEMENTS
Second Progressive Party Founded

PARTY MEMBERS

Ryccia
Gradea

Even if Im the only member, the party will stay alive with its principles. If more members join, the party might have a future. But for now, I'll wait.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Really? :dodgy:
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Hey, I like the party's principles! Sad
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

You seem to have a lot of trouble with political parties lately. Smile
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."

Gradea is our newest member. Hi Gradea!

(03-20-2015, 07:38 PM)Ryccia Wrote: Gradea is our newest member. Hi Gradea!

Thank you for the kind welcome. It appears that my Fellowship Officer badge is too large.
The Commonwealth of Langburn
WA Member
Regional Legislative Office

Let's start with a few of the big questions for this party.

What changes do you want?
How do you plan to enact them?
What will you do to prevrnt making this party fail like its predecessor?

Yeah, I never thought about #3. Party dissolved(Don't judge me)

Alright. You've been creating enough parties already. Next time actually think it through before starting another thread.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System