We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] Accession of Feirmont

Esteemed Delegations,

In compliance with Clause 12 of the Charter I refer to this Council the accession application of the Dominion of Feirmont. I have found it to be in good standing and I have verified that its application has been adequately filled.

Carlo Bazzoli
Secretary General

Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Awesomiasa would welcome the Dominion of Feirmont to the Organisation. We would further like to invite the representative from the abovementioned nation to speak before this Council on what it can contribute to the Organisation at large

Simon Harawira
Permanent Representative to the Southern Cooperation Organisation
Federal Democratic Republic of Awesomiasa

The Qvaitican Delegation votes AYE on the issue of the Accession of Feirmont.
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History

On behalf of the Feirmontian people, I would like to thank the members of the Southern Cooperation Organisation for giving Feirmont the chance.

Feirmont is a newer nation that was founded in peace and diplomacy rather than violence and war. We believe there is always a diplomatic resolution to most international crisis. For that reason, most of Feirmont's military budget goes into Peacekeepers and International Programmes such as Feirmontian Doctors Abroad, Feast for the Famished and Feirmont Foreign Health Society; which Feirmont would send to aid the SCO if there would ever be a need.

Julie Renauld
Representative to the Southern Cooperation Organisation
Le Dominion de Fiermont/ The Dominion of Feirmont

Kringalia moves for an immediate vote on accession and votes AYE.

Laura García
Republic of Kringalia
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Awesomiasa votes AYE on the issue of the accession of the Dominion of Feirmont

Simon Harawira
Federal Democratic Republic of Awesomiasa

The Bonaugurean Delegation votes AYE regarding the accession of the Dominion of Feirmont.

Dr. Erika Tachibana
Democratic Republic of Bonaugure

"Find a way or make one."

Better known as Bon.

The Delegation of the Farengeto Republic votes AYE for the Dominion of Feirmont's accession.

Seeing that two-thirds of the members of the Southern Cooperation Organisation have voted in favour of accession of the Dominion of Feirmont, the Qvaitican delegation wishes for President Chien Ching Chiung to announce the country's accession into the SCO.

Mr. Jonathan Brennan
Representative to the Southern Cooperation Organisation
Pacific Republic of Qvait
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History

By a vote of 4-0 (100%), this vote for accession has passed and the Dominion of Feirmont shall be a recognised full member of the Southern Cooperation Organisation from 28 April 2015 onwards.

Chien Ching Chiung
President of the Southern Council