We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Farewell

Although it hasn't been made official yet, it seems I was somehow elected as Chair, and will be moving on after the end of the month. I honestly did not really expect it. I will miss you all. That said, I will not forget and ignore your presence as I move on to this new role.

I know you all have some concerns with various parts of legislation and the need for judicial reforms. I should, as I have experienced these problems myself. As these areas are key to allow you to do your job effectively, I will generally be supportive of your opinions on these issues. Make sure you keep in touch with your ideas, as I plan to do my best to make your jobs more manageable, but in the end, a lot of it will be up to the Assembly itself.

All the best with the next term. It looks like you will have a few challenges over the next few days and weeks already, with various legal questions due to failures with our legislation. As per my campaign, I plan to review these documents thoroughly over the next few months and ideally resolve a lot of these errors, contradictions and omissions, making your jobs much easier. Please contribute to these reviews - I will be looking for your contributions especially in some cases, as I know you have had to deal with these problems first hand.

I know I was only around a short time, but I enjoyed working with you all and think you are all fantastic in your roles. I strongly hope you all nominate to continue on as Justices in the upcoming elections, as the region will be worse off without you. If not though, all the best with whatever you do decide to do.

Thanks for everything, and keep in touch.

Congrats!

Thanks Hopolis.

I know you are all a bit snowed under right now, but if you feel there are any cases straight forward enough to address where you just need a third opinion, ones which can definitely be finalised in the next 3-4 days (where I don't have a COI), please let me know. Bit hesitant to help out as I know I will only be around for this short time.

Thank you for your service all this while Aram, it has been a pleasure working with you. All the best as CoA, and I do hope we could work together if judicial reforms are necessary.