We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Meet the Government Interview Penguin

This is another quick interview Meet the Government is going to be doing throughout the election campaign alone side with the Southern Journal. Tonight we have a short interview with Penguin where we ask about her role as Vice Delegate and view on this past term.

1. Why did you and Tsu decide to run for Delegate and Vice Delegate?

We felt that we had a lot to offer the region and that it was time to make our move to make TSP Tsu-Pen-dous.

2. Have you enjoyed your time in your as Vice Delegate?

I have for the most part. This term has a learning experience for me and there are definitely things that I will change if elected for a second term.

3. What would you do differently if you could this term?

Outside of being a bit more involved, which was my own fault for being such a klutz, I would have worked on the bickering.

4. What would you say is your biggest achievement as Vice Delegate?

4)My biggest achievement? Hum...Well...Let me think some more on that.

5&6. What would you say to someone who said you were an excellent Vice Delegate and what would you say to someone who said you were a awful Vice Delegate? 

Well everyone is entitled to their opinion and I hope that they would tell me why they think the way they do for either option. I would probably thank them and then invite them for Pie and Tea so we can chat about why they feel as they do.

7. Finally and most importantly of all, Cake or Pie?

I think I just answered that. ^PIE^ ALL THE WAY!!!

Interviewer: Punchwood

Interviewee: Penguin

Date of Interview: 18/19th of March 2015
Editor: Punchwood

[b]Please note: Only major spelling and grammar have been edited. As we believe we should try and give you nearly all of the original interview. Some of the wording has also been changed.[/b]
Europeian Ambassador to The South Pacific
Former Local Council Member
Former Minister of Regional Affairs
Former High Court Justice
[-] The following 1 user Likes Punchwood's post:
  • Argenistan