We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Resident Spotlight: CrimsonTideFan

***MoRA Resident Spotlight***

Interview Publication Date: 10 February 2014
Interviewee: Patagonya aka Crimson Tide Fan
Interviewer: Escade

Our interviewee today, Crimson Tide Fan is a Z-day hero, a centrist on the pie-cake controversy, and is an active forum poster with a special affinity for being King of the Hill.

1. How did you learn about Nation States? What enticed you to join?

I was sitting behind a friend in U.S. History and I saw them on NationStates, I asked her what do you do and she told me. I don't really know what enticed me, I liked the idea of owning my own country, this is the most dedicated I've been to any kind of computer game.

2. How long have you been in the South Pacific?

I've came here somewhere in between September and October.
You know it wasn't until I saw your NS nation name (Patagonya) that I realized I had talked to you during Z-day and you are one of the Z-day heroes Smile

What is your forum name inspired from?

3. What is your favorite thing to do in TSP?

I like chillin' at the Lampshade Bar and Grill on the forum, and the King of the Hill forum is a blast!

The Lampshade Bar and Grill is a great place to de-stress or goof off.

4. Cake or pie? Why?

I'm a centrist on this, I love white and red velvet cake but you can't go wrong with pecan or apple pie.

You know for all of my cake obsession, I'm starting to move to a centrist position too. That is what being delegate does to you Tounge

5. Favorite book, movie, or game?

Favorite Book: I don't know it would come between the Hunger Games or one of the books from the Lightening Thief series
Hunger Games Heart !
Favorite Movie: Tough choice but I would have to say The Cowboys with John Wayne is a great film
Favorite Game: NationStates and Medal of Honor

6. What is the significance behind your nation's name?

Patagonya is named after Patagonia which is the region that had the lost City of Caesars which is said to be protected by Giants and surrounded by mountains made of silver and gold.

That's such an interesting story! I didn't even know that it was a real place with this mythical background!

7. If you were delegate of TSP for one day, what would you do?

I don't really know, probably give it to Rebeltopia, I know he would do something interesting as delegate.

:o What? Give up unlimited power to someone else? Hey are you and Rebel, buddies? Tounge

Thank you to Crimson Tide Fan for a light-hearted and fun interview!
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System