We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Geographical Service of Kringalia

Welcome to the
GEOGRAPHICAL SERVICE OF KRINGALIA

We aim to provide high quality cartography and information on the geography of the Republic of Kringalia for our citizens and all other individuals and organisations interested in our nation. While maps with information of general interest will be released on a regular basis, the public should feel free to submit requests for maps and further information related to Kringalia.

Topographic Map of Kringalia

[Image: xIpGfS4.png]

Political Map of Kringalia

[Image: XkHxC4d.png]

Map of Kringalia on Political Party Predominance by Province

[Image: NAm24Gj.png]
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Also Reserved
by the
Geographical Service of Kringalia

Legal Resources:

Could I get a map of Darkstrait? I asked Farengeto three months ago and still nothing.
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."

We'd like to request a major and minor cities map of Kringalia.

(04-01-2015, 08:00 PM)Darkstrait Wrote: Could I get a map of Darkstrait? I asked Farengeto three months ago and still nothing.

I wasn't planning on making maps for other nations, but since your islands are relatively small, sure!

(04-01-2015, 08:43 PM)ProfessorHenn Wrote: We'd like to request a major and minor cities map of Kringalia.

This is definitely coming. I'm first making a hand-drawn sketch (which may or may not change at some point) and once it is definitive I will then draw it on my computer. I might take one or two weeks, though.

Legal Resources:

I have now added a map with the cities and internal divisions of Crown Summits!

Legal Resources:

I have added a map with the cities and internal divisions of Tolsen!

Legal Resources: