We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Poll: Do you play tennis?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
30.77%
4 30.77%
No
53.85%
7 53.85%
I used to
15.38%
2 15.38%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do you play tennis?

I was just wondering if I was not the only one who played tennis. You do not have to play competitively to say, "yes."
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History

Jesus.

Yes.

And I suck at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually do!
I usually play twice a week. Don't ask me about my favourite players, though, because I only like tennis as something to play and have a good time with. Following sports is incredibly boring to me. Tounge
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Quick Kris! Who's John Madden?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like playing tennis. I suck at it though. :sad:

"Find a way or make one."

Better known as Bon.

I played tennis once back in high school, but I can't remember how I did, who my opponent was or even the outcome. I usually only remember the things I've put a lot of time into.

I'm actually not bad at tennis although I don't play as often as I should to get better :p

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

I'm very good or not so good at playing depending on the week. I have this weird thing where I start getting real good as vacations approach. Tounge
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

I'm okay, but I only play erratically.
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."

If I start play tennis, odds are you're gonna get a ball on your head.
The Lord of Space and Protector of the TARDIS Keys of
The Solar System Scope