We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Spam Points

Every time you post add one next to your name. If it is your first time posting here just add your name with a 1 next to it. I'll start us off.

Arbiter08: 1

Kringle: 1
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Loh: 1
Kringle: 1
Support The Ice-creamist Movement for Peaceful Unification of Desserts

"In most cases, those who want power probably shouldn't have it, those who enjoy it probably do so for the wrong reasons, and those who want most to hold on to it don't understand that it's only temporary." - J.C. Maxwell

Kringle: 2
Loh: 1
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Kringle: 2
Loh: 2

"In most cases, those who want power probably shouldn't have it, those who enjoy it probably do so for the wrong reasons, and those who want most to hold on to it don't understand that it's only temporary." - J.C. Maxwell

Kringle: 3
Loh: 2

Legal Resources:

Loh: 3

Arbiter08: 2

Kringle: 4
Arbiter08: 2

Legal Resources:

Kringle: 4
Arbiter08: 3